BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Real New Year babe :DD

I made countdown 10 seconds before 12. And puff ! it’s firecrackers bombastic time on 12 strike. i jumped and shouted hooray ! welcome 2009 =) It was real good.

Doom ! Daam ! haha it lasted for 10 minutes.

I opened the window widely. Wuu. Ghost out there.haha,not tonight ghosts ! it’s kinda cold .
the time I opened the window, I was thinking about my unfortunate life. am I going to be someone useful one day.or am I going to be a toilet cleaner ? OMG ! no wayy ! i’ve never thought of being a toilet cleaner ! I don’t wanna have any business with shits around me ! I don’t like watching anyone pee or poo ..haha, except if terpakse !

I felt the wind blowing through my cheek and it was wonderful. The wind was like telling me not to worry about my life. And I’m trying to forget my past fcuking shitty years with a new year. I hope you’re not lying as you’re my first hope in 2009, Mr Wind.

Mr wind dropped by to tell me how my life will be. I think he went to budak-budak laen who need fresh air on new year. It must be hot on new year because of the firecracker. well it's FIRE . Haha. Well I’m not hot at that time. Just wearing sleeveless ‘baju tido’ . haha that’s not what I mean. jk. jk. 0_0 after Mr Wind told me about ME, he left me alone like how everyone always did to me. well it looks like my life will never change.

i'm trying to sleep early tonight. but thinking of new year. it's impossible to sleep on 8 pm when my normal nighties is on 3 am. Okay 3 am on holidays and exams days. Unfortunately, holidays almost OUT ! please note this, people ! it’s back to school. :((

it's 12.46 am. 46 minutes 37 seconds after 2009. it's the details :P

and i'm still writing in this blog with my first entry of January 2009. My second month being a writer. look ! i'm still writing in this blog using blogspot system. when will i have my own blog??

www.faaikama.com


hrm, that's better. owhh when will i have that? :((
i hate you damn much blog ! ;O

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Comment Graphics

Comments & Glitter Graphics for Myspace, Hi5, Orkut, Friendster

have a sweet new year . well, mine, is sour .

ilysm, bloggie =)
End.


0 comments: