BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 22, 2008

Streamyx Problematic :(

Seriously,my internet connection is getting worst ! My Youtube program is getting slower,even my own blog is stuck sometimes !I really need internet now since i'll be back to Penang in 2 weeks time.Pity me :(

Streamyx ! stop with your bad behaviour.it's not worth to talk to something.it can't even breath !
Streamyx Broadband la konon.ok i'm seriously talking to myself bcoz streamyx is only a system not a human with feelings.well nothing much to say.

Just leaving a goodbye kiss. muaahhxxx ! ^o^ since i'm going back to Penang two weeks lagii..
i'll try to post from my library =]


MARA JUNIOR SCIENCE COLLEGE TRANSKRIAN,PENANG.




Yeah.That is my school.Creepy huh? I will be there for about 2 years more..Wish me Luck ! =}

End.

0 comments: