BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 13, 2009

people. i'm back.

i'm back from the hottest place ever, Penang ! (for me).i don't mean hot like HOT. i mean hot = panas.what ever. so , any hot story ? tell me ! tell me ! tell me !

now, let me tell you. because of the chicken pox disease, i got 1 subjects failed ! i cried a lot. but, what can i say? -ade hikmah di sebalik semua ini- huahua. my first time in my life-time, failed ! never fail before and this is the first and i promise, the LAST !

after i got my result. i sang like psycho, walking towards the DS.

"i'm a failure,i'm a failure. bangge bangge."

when i met anyone i know, i said.

"fatin failed. first time ni. bangga2."

bahaha :P
i'm sad. but we can't fix the PAST. Let the future conquer everything. what ever.

i love you,
faai.

0 comments: