BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

United Kingdom :D

My dream is to further my studies in UK. well, not ulu kelang, its united kingdom.

How to make is successful as I wish? Make a quote, I CAN DO IT ! I CAN DO IT ! haha NOPE.its all about effort.Our own effort. From exams, to exams, and so on.

"How can you think about something so far away, ahead?"

Well, we should think about it now ppl. i'm already fourteen turning fifteen.A few years to go, and i'll be sitting in SPM. SPM, an exam which will set our future. MY FUTURE. My father always said,

"Amek la lawyer, jadi lawyer. You should be an international Lawyer."

Therefore, i searched on google.and i found out that international law is about the relationship between states and international organizations. It includes the following specific legal field such as the treaty law, law of sea, international criminal law and the international humanitarian law.

For example, do you remember about PULAU BATU PUTIH? or, PEDRA BRANCA.

it's the fight between Malaysia and Singapore. Malaysia claimed that Pulau Batu Putih is under Malaysia's authority.Singapore wants to take their Pedra Branca.Therefore, Malaysia and Singapore take this issues to the Court.

I am Malaysian and i am sad too, as Singapore won the case. Long long time ago, this Pulau Batu Putih is Malaysia's authority. Malaysia gave rights to Singaporean to develop Pulau Batu Puteh. and now, they are trying to take away our Plau Batu putih. I didn't create that story. My father told me that. :D

What ever it is, Singapore won. I hope that i will win many cases when i am an international lawyer. eheheh insyaAllah ameen ~ :)

ABout 5 minutes ago, i searched on Pulau Ba....
Then, i'm shocked because i have just found out that in Malaysia, There is PULAU BABI BESAR !! HAHA i laugh out loud :DD


Pulau Babi Besar, which is stated in Mersing, Johor, Malaysia. Johor,
i was born there,NO, its Johor Bahru :D

The water is purely heaven ! :) beautiful.
Sebenarnya tak tau la, search picture ni kat google, dapat, label dy, PULAU BABI je :P

Anyway, result for final exam? I got 3.64 for final PNG ! ALHAMDULLILAH :) thanks. for your pray :D my target for next year, 3.7 and above, OKAY ?
I got anugerah Pengetua. :) ouch. i don't want to eat with the pengetua wawawahhh :O

so long,
nite.











0 comments: