BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Eid Adha ;)

People !


Happy Eid Adha from Fatin Aiman and family :)

It's been a lot of things since then,
and now,
with the whole sincerity and whole heart from me,

I would like to say sorry to
my family,
relatives,
friends,
readers of my blog,
and to all MRSM students ;)

actually, I wrote things like this in my post in my facebook.

====>Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to my family,relatives,
friends,teachers and my maktab ;)3 hours ago clear


Well, one of my friends said that it's not good
if i said sorry only to my maktab.
I should say sorry to all MRSM students :)
She's a very good friend of mine.

so, i think it's REALLY better for me
to say sorry to the Muslims out there,
whether they know me or not.
i want to apologies for all my mistakes :D






That's all. thank you very much.
Wish my friends and I the best for our PMR result.
ameen~

0 comments: