BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Midvalley :)

Went to Mid wif a friend :)


Serious today cam penat yang amat laa..haha,well pegi mid with Iffa je.Tp,she bwk her her sisters and cousin la puleee,I bought my things for PENANG MALI =].I took a ride with KTM.yayy.I'm just 13 turning 14 kann..so,cam kekok siket laa.Mule2 tyme nak buy tickket on 10.40 am,pegi laa kat counter,then da bought ticket kann..mse nak check card,nmpak sumone tu cm lalu kat lorong yg ade tong..then,igtkan he pegi buang dlm tong..rupe2nye he jln without buang the ticket or check in..I just foollow the guy and BUANG dlm tong..haha..maloo nyee..



thenn,,I just walked throw the tunnel.I stopped in the middle of the tunnel,then i went back to counter!ahah,that was embarassing :O I bought another ticcket and i told the counter receptionist or whatever it is,that I BUANG the ticket.hahak,,the orang tue cam,, "ape?!buang dalam tong tu ke?"I cam just walked away laa..nak lyn ke tak ..huhu

I waited for the KTM for about 10 mins.Morning.tak byk org sangat.yayy best!Stop kat mid station laa.emm,,then jln2 kat mid sorg2..I'm seriously alone!

I bought somthing kat Watson.hem,,things!haha..afte 30 mins I think,Iffa called me and asked me to go to the Golden Screen Cinema..Urghh!!whatever :P
We watched Wild Child!Actually,,I watched this movie kat Youtube taw befre,,maybe 2 last weeks.haha,,but I need to like "I will follow you" haha,crazy maniac.what a waste!
But the movie is cool!I I think I kinda like it when I watched it for the second time.haha
The movie is actually about a girl who always cause trouble!She were forced to study in a boarding school in England.The way she is a bit like my life,haha a girl who study in penang,and a girl who FORCED to study in england.Well,there is a different.

I'M NOT FORCED!


Ok.Midvalley pleaasee,,,Then afte tgk movie.We lapaaar!haha,,Iffa and i went to Sushi King!
Yayy!Da lame tak makan sushi!I ordered sushi set!But I can't rmember the name!haha,,it's complicated laa..Tp,sushi sedaapp! :)

We all pegi JJ.tgk the clothes kat sanee.hhee,,pastuu..ade stoory!
iffa said tht die nak pegi solat.I holiday on ice so,said yg I nk tunggu kat luar laa.so,die cm,what?You...

then,I said laa "Kte cuti taw."tht cuti change with the REAL word.then thre's a guy yg lalu next to mee..cm pandang!I just like,Oh my godd,,haha..We just walked away with a red faces!haha,tht's funny :P

Hmm..Then da nak balek..waving for goodbye.haha :)

Naek KTM cm biase.But this time it's full!Sampai terhimpit2.haha,naek taxi.
I chatted with the driver!haha,,That driver is fun!He is soo polite and funny.He have a child which is in form 2.haha,he tell story like my nanny!oh okies,what ever :P

End.











0 comments: