BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Old and new.

Ever thought of a caterpillar transform into a beautiful butterfly?


I really hope that I will be a beautiful butterfly when I grew up.But I know nothing can change the way i am.My face now will be the same as in 10 years later.We can't change the future.Only Allah the Al-mighty can change the whole world.Even destroy the planet or the universe!

Kenyataan tu memang takkan pernah berubah.Only impian yang bergantung pada kesungguhan akan merubah kenyataan yang kita tak mungkin lupakan.That dream is something that we will stay on until we reach what we aim for.

My dream is to be a lawyer.I know i'm not qualified to be one because i'm not brave enough to talk in public or maybe in court.haha,but I want to help innocent people.We should claim our justice as it is ours!haha,i'm too bersemangat to be a lawyer.konon laa :P

Whatever,merepek repek je.
End.

Ouh..Pengemis.


Yesterday,I went to Pasar malam with my maid and Azryl.We walked at the sidewalk for about 15 mins.When I reached at the Pasar Malam, I saw a little boy with no hands and legs mengemis kat tengah2 jalan.Dia pegang satu cawan yang berisi duit syiling.The boy's condition was very sad.He can't do anything as he is OKU!Well that is soo sad. :(

Then,I bought food and drinks.Suddenly,I saw an old man with no hands mengemis juge kat tgah2 jalan.He da laa da tue,tak de tangan,miskin pulee..memang condition die cam parah laa..I just bought murtabak and I have bakii..so,I took out my RM 1 and put it into the old man's cup.The old man cam looked bersyukur laa.He thanked me,and I walked away.Seriously, I can't see people in need.They need us,help them sincerely :)

Kenape laaa dalam dunia ni ade juge org yang mengemis.Maybe ramai yang kate "sape suroh mengemis,pemalas!"..Tp kite kene fhm,sometimes,Diorang terpakse sebab diorang x berupaya daa.Ade jugak pngemis yang sebatang kara,umur pule da meningkat.Ade yang OKU lak tuh.Diorang ley buat pe?Kite yang ade sumber kewangan ni kene laa tolong diorang.Tak kira laa umur kite ni baru 9 or 10 tahun ke pon.Kalau kite ade duit berilah pada yang perlukannyaa :)

End.

Tell me why-Declan Galbraith :)







0 comments: