BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Opps I farted again ! XD

Check out this video.

By Britney Spears.Original song is (Opss I did it again).

This song is cool and insulting Britney!

^ Opss I farted again ! ^ haha :P




You should see the lyrics :P
But sorry,the lyrics and the video are not the same. it's different.
Oppss I farted again. funny stuff !

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I think I farted again
I made you smell it its more then just beans
Oh baby
It might seem like just beans
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby

CHORUS:
Oops!...I farted again
I played with my ass, got lost in the fumes
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I passed gas"
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that eligent

You see my problem is this
I'm farting away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Can't you see I'm farting in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Baby, oh

Repeat CHORUS

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

"All aboard"
"Britney, before you go, there's something I want you to have"
"Oh, it's distusting"
"Yeah, I know"
"But I thought you were gonna give me a ring"
"Well baby, then go to hell with teh ring "
"Oh, you asshole"

Oops!...I farted again to your ass
Got lost in these fumes, oh baby
Oops!...You think that I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent

You know what .. I farted while watching this ! haha XD

End.

0 comments: