BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 20, 2009

As you can see :)

i made new template.

okay it's not exactly like i made it. but it's obviously like i changed to a new template.i hope it don't have any similarity with any other blogger's template. hehe :P

well ,again list for today.

one : waiting for someone to text me,but he don't text me at all. are you mad? i'm sorry :'(

two : still suffering with itchyness but its getting better as i ate the Ranbaxy Lovir medicine.i love the medicine's name.it's so cool ! :DD

three : my friends from mrsm transkrian,well that's my school hurmm.. they called me just now :) mira comel,ain and erda told me that almost 10 students in my class were MC and most of them are because of my chicken pox virus.teehee, i know i'm the biggest peneraju.pity my friends :O

four : i tried to study science today but i can't concentrate ! i kept thinking.. are you mad at me?i don't know what i did but sorry :l

five : now on 8 pm,i want to study sejarah. i hope i i'll concentrate this time and i don't think about Cikgu asnor.haha, FYI, ckgu asnor have this two big black circle at the middle of his forehead.they said that he can read people's mind.well that's kinda creepy to me. ;)

that's all for now,i think so. so long.
i'm still thinking.

faai.




0 comments: