BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

i love chicken. NOT !

no comment for the title :S

at home : since tuesday for 3 days.got MC for 1 week,will go back to Penang on NEXT tuesday.-if i'm okayyy-

I miss you :) well you know who you are and i love you =] (okay. end of blabbering)

today :)

one : izzah texted me and she said that i need to call her back immediately,and i just texted her back. anyway,forgot to tell that izzah exchanged maktab to kerendak,melaka.she is an emo girl.bahaha ok be happy at kerendak,and her sister kak abad/ruqaiyah exchange to mrsm jasin,melaka too.. bye happy siblings :)

two : chicken pox and its itchyness ! urghh i don't scratch it but we don't know what our fingers can do while were sleeping.. hahaha ok what ever. i think i scratch my body while i'm sleeping. okayy. my bad !

three : i'm charging my phone so text me after an hour.

four : oh. right now 9.07 pm. my body feels sooooooooooooooooo itchy !

five : exams is getting nearer in two weeks time. i study in my sleep hahaha. ohh god !

six : pity the palestins.boycott israel ! i love mcdonald,but i need to help my ISLAM. help palestins children.they need love and ummi abi !



this is a poem by a child of palestin . think of it :'(

End.

0 comments: