BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

story of my ears. duhh :l

okay since yesterday, my ears hurt a lot. i can feel something walking through the tunnel of my ears. hahaha ! okaay this is serious. and today my nanny told me that it must be something like Lalat. and then i remember..

yesterday, when i landed on my bed. i heard a lalat voice made a 'tawaf' around my head. it buzzed like this " zzeee,, zeeezzee.. " okay that's the buzzing. bahaha :P i think that lalat entered my ear.my right ear. well HELLO lalat ! my ear is not your sweet home. ;O

p/s : i hate lalat !!!

maybe, i will go to the hospital tomorrow. to take my continue MC, and to take out the lalat ! i hate you lalat. my nanny said that the doctor will take out the lalat smoothly, so it won't be painful. yayy ! i hope so. and she told me a funny story. hahahahha !

she once had a neighbour at Melaka.her neighbour,ayu (not real name) screamed so loud. because a little cockroach went into her ear. well you know, it's cockroach. emm emm ! :P


picture. just for better post :)

i love you,
Faai.



0 comments: